FROM LEGAZPI CITY TO TICAO ISLAND RESORT
Most expensive but most convenient option.
- You will be met at Legazpi and the resort van to take you to either the Donsol Port (1.5 hour drive away) or to the Bulan Port (2.5 hours drive away). The route will depend on season and weather.
- A boat will be waiting at the port to take you to the resort. Travel time from Donsol is 1.5 to 2 hours and the travel time from Bulan is 1 hour.
This will cost:
- 1 to 5 Pax: PHP8,500 per way
- 6 to 14 Pax: PHP1,800 per person per way
- 15 Pax and Up: PHP1,500 per person per way
REMINDER: No sea transfer is allowed from 1800H until 0400H the next day. For private transfers, make sure you arrive into Legazpi no later than 1500H to be at the port by 1800H.
SEMI PRIVATE TRANSFERS
An economical option which is also convenient.
- From Legazpi, the resort van will be taken to Pilar Port. (1.5 hours)
- Ferry schedule from Pilar to Ticao Island (Monreal Port) is 0700H and 1200H daily. Our driver/staff will be at the port to assist you. (2 hours travel)
- The resort boat will be waiting for you at the Monreal to take you to the resort. (20 to 30 minutes)
This will cost PHP4,500 per way per group of 8 persons PLUS PHP250 per person for the ferry/port fees. (1 van and 1 boat allotment)
REMINDER: Make sure you leave Legazpi no later than 1000H to catch the last ferry. When getting back to Legazpi, Ticao (Monreal Port) to Pilar ferry schedule is 0600H and 1200H daily. Please schedule your flight at 1200H or later.